Recently, attacks scaling at 1.2 Tbps on the network layer and 12 millions CC attacks per hour were recorded. The capacity of our DDoS mitigation can be scaled up anytime. You can read about how we mitigated the massive DDoS attack here.
Articles in this section
- Will online users be affected if one failed node was taken down from multiple origin nodes?
- Is there any countermeasure to website hijacking?
- How many DDoS attacks can mlytics defend against?
- How to prevent CDN node failure? Is there any way to perform a health check?
- How does ‘ActiveRoute’ work?
- Why I haven’t noticed any performance improvements after adding my site?
- Do I have to add any IP to my origin whitelist?
- Why the AI Load Balancing performance data is different from actual user experience?
- How to maximize site performance and security via the platform?
- Can I have one origin with multiple CNAMEs pointing at it?